Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Home Alone and Arlington Court

Well not strictly alone. I had lovely Tilly for company. I decided to stay home to rid myself of this cough. Today also marks two weeks on the road for us.
Tilly curled up next to me and didn't leave my side. Meanwhile the Famous Four headed off for Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum.  Photos were not allowed in some areas and it was to dark in others but these links will show you plenty of the carriages and give more details about the house.
The rest of the images show Garrie's developing prowess with the camera.
Glorious rhododendrons.
There you go Gai, Mum alive and well.
Everyone decided they could use a restful afternoon so a short blog today.  Food still high on the agenda with a cream tea.  Hopefully I'll be much better in the morning.